Warranty - Outer Shell Carrier
- The outer shell carrier and other non-ballistic components are warranted to be free from material and manufacturing defects for the entire lifetime from the date of issue to the individual user.
- During the warranty period, any garment having a manufacturing or material defect, as determined through inspection by an authorized PTFM representative, will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer.
- The outer shell carrier warranty shall be void if the product has been altered, abused, or misused, stored improperly, or not cleaned in accordance with cleaning instructions.
Warranty - Soft Ballistic Component
- The bullet/stab-resistant elements are warranted to perform to their NIJ certified standard for a period of five (5) years from the date of issue to the individual user.
- The bullet/stab-resistant elements of this system have been tested and certified by the National Institute of Justice and passed the compliance requirements of the NIJ Standard for Ballistic Resistance of Personal Body Armor.
- The ballistic elements are warranted to be of the same construction and design as the original NIJ certified model listed on the label.
- During the warranty period, any soft ballistic component having a manufacturing or material defect, as determined through inspection by an authorized PTFM representative, will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer.
- Should the soft body armor ballistic panel cover be compromised (cut, torn or frayed); it should not be worn and immediately returned to the manufacturer for inspection and repair. If the damage is the result of normal wear and tear, the damage will be repaired free of charge. If however, the damage is the result of improper care, storage or abuse, determined solely by PTFM, then we will advise the owner of recommended repair or replacement costs.
- The ballistic/stab-resistant elements of this system will reduce the possibility of serious physical injury to the wearer in the areas covered by the ballistic or stab elements.
- There should be no expectation of bullet or stab resistance in areas not covered by the ballistic or stab element. The ballistic or stab element is not warranted to be bullet proof or stab proof.